SKU 312 Alex Anderson of Anstruther, Fife was one of the largest manufacturers, working well into the 1930’s. He inherited the business Anderson & Son from his father, James Anderson in the late 1800’s They are known as the “Andersons of Anstruther” and should not be confused with the other Andersons in the golf trade. The mark on this club is Alex Anderson used between 1910-1930. Not to be confused with his son’s James. It can be distinguished from his father’s earlier mark by its larger size (5/82 diameter). It was in use after his first mark was abandoned. The mark on this club is Alex Anderson used between 1910-1930.
This Club is in good playable condition with a new Grip and Wax coated thread use for the whipping then finished with Acrylic to protect it from any bag damage that may occur